General Data Protection Regulation
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679) you have the right to:
- • Receive information about what personal data we process relating to you – link to form 1
A request for recticifation/erasure, etc must be precluded by a request for information.
- • Request rectification, erasure or transfer of your personal data – link to form 2
- • Request restriction of processing your personal data – link to form 2
- • Object to having your personal data used for automated decision making – link to form 2
- • Receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have those data transmitted to another controller. If technically possible (i e, if the recipient of the personal data transmitted, can read the electronic format we deliver) we will transfer your personal data directly to the controller you specify – link to form 2
If you have a Doro social alarm supplied to you by your municipalilty , you will have to contact your municipalilty for requesting information about processing personal data concering you.
Please use the relevant, indicated form to submit your request. We are thereby able to handle your request as quickly and efficiently as possible. In order to ensure that we find all possible information about you in our systems and fulfill your request in a fast and organized manner, we also require some further information about yourself. Providing your personal data in this form is also defined as processing personal data, according to the General Data Protection Regulation. Therefore your consent is required, to be confirmed in a designated field in the form. If you wish to withdraw your request, you are welcome to do so up until the request is processed.
All information submitted to us via this form will be deleted after six (6) months from the date the request is fulfilled.
We will send information to you as a physical print-out by physical mail to your registered address and also in an electronic format to a designated file tranfer service, described in our reply.